Recycleit services include:
- Guaranteed Confidential Service.
- FREE Pick-up and drop off service includes the Hamilton City area and Waikato area by arrangement.
- Handy drop off location
- Recycling of all types of computers and other electronic equipment regardless of condition.
- 7 day drop off service anytime, (by arrangement).
- ALL items are Recycled, Refurbished or disposed of with various Green methods.
- Friendly Service.
- Itemized Certificate of Disposal when requested.
- Free Data Destruction of all data on storage devices.
- Recycling of all Computer, Electronic and Electrical related equipment.
- Domestic and Commercial computer equipment accepted in ANY condition,
This Sample List Includes but is not restricted to …
All Electrical and Electronic items in any condition (Working/ parts/ dead/ damaged etc)
(Please ask for confirmation if your items are suitable for recycling)
- Main frame, data banks, server, enterprise, telecommunication
- Laptops, notebooks, iPads, tablets
- Personal and Desktop computers
- Mini frame computers, Enterprise computers
- Software, CD’s, DVD’s, tapes, hard drives
- Power Supplies, Batteries and UPS units (uninterruptible power supplies)
- All phones, PABX Systems and other telephone equipment
- Cell phones, chargers, cables, PDA’s, handhelds, iPhones
- Hubs, routers, switches, wireless
- All Peripherals, keyboards, mice, modems
- Terminals, thin client’s
- Large Commercial printers including Photocopiers
- General electronic and electrical components
- Stereo’s, HiFi, sound systems, general audio gear
- Medical and industrial electrical equipment
- PCB’s and industrial electronics
- Cables, chords and leads
- Household appliances (small items)
- Workshop, Garage and Garden tools
- Assorted other electrical and electronic items
- In fact, we will Recycle almost anything.
Please contact us for further details.
Some Conditions may Apply (please ask)
TV’s, Printers and Whiteware only, (General public customers)It is with great regret that we will no longer be accepting these items for recycling for the next few months from the general public.
All other items are still being accepted.We have had a fabulous response over the 7 years, but we now need time to catch up with the volumes brought in for recycling and refurbishing.
We will resume this specific service and announce updates as soon as possible.
Thank you very very much, it’s been brilliant but we have a lot of work to catch up on.
Commercial customer service will continue as per current arrangements.